Food Material List
- 1 Cashew
- 2 Salt, black pepper, Salt Pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 1. Wash the purchased raw cashew nuts with clean water and quickly dry them (using paper towels to absorb moisture)
- 2 Heat in a non-stick pan and pour in salt. Stir-fry black pepper for 1 minute.
- 3 3. Stir-fry cashew nuts with dry water for about 10 minutes. (You cant cover the pot halfway, you need to stir it up constantly.)
- 4 When stir-frying, we should pay attention to the change of color. I use the induction cooker, which is not easy to master, so it is a little blurred.