Making puffs is really necessary to grasp the fire, otherwise it is easy to bake, so how can a small delicious puff get addicted to it? (Making puffs with Casta sauce) (using CKTF-32GS, Changdi electric oven, the following is only the reference temperature, the actual baking temperature still needs to be adjusted according to their oven)
Food Material List
- 1 Puff Material: Water 180g
- 2 butter 90g
- 3 Granulated sugar 10g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 5 Cocoa powder 5g
- 6 Egg 3
- 1 Manufacture of Puff Pineapple Peel Material: Low Gluten Flour and Cocoa Powder Mixed and Sifted for Reserve
- 2 After softening butter, add white sugar and mix on the board, rub and grind evenly.
- 3 Add sifted powder, mix well and form a cylinder. Freeze in the refrigerator for one hour, set aside.
- 4 Puff operation steps: low gluten flour and cocoa powder mixed screening reserve
- 5 Butter, water and sugar are poured into a small pot and boiled over medium heat.
- 6 Add the sifted powder and mix it with an egg beater at the same speed. Stir until the bottom of the pan has a film. Turn off the fire. Cool it and add the eggs in succession. Stir well and evenly.
- 7 Mixed batter is packed in a mounting bag and squeezed into a baking tray covered with oilpaper.
- 8 Remove the pineapple peel and heat it back. Slice it into thin slices and spread it on the extruded puff.
- 9 Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, 180 degrees, and bake for 25 minutes.
- 10 Operation steps of casserole sauce: add white sugar to yolk and whiten until white
- 11 Heat milk in a milk pan and boil until slightly boiled.
- 12 Mix the milk into the yolk and mix well.
- 13 Add sifted flour with low gluten and stir evenly.
- 14 After stirring into a dilute batter, sift once to remove impurities (sieve)
- 15 Then heat it over a small fire, stirring smoothly and thickly; after turning off the fire, add butter and stir evenly.
- 16 This is the Casta sauce.
- 17 Cool the mixed Casta sauce, put it in a mounting bag and squeeze it into the baked puff.
- 18 Puff used to be tasteless, mainly depending on the stuffing.