Every time I eat this dish, I always remember when I was a child, standing next to my father who was frying shredded green pepper and meat, and then swallowing saliva all the time. Classic home cooking, the most nostalgic, like that eraser, can remember you and you.
Food Material List
- 1 Slim eyebrows are just right.
- 1 Cut the meat into thin and thick silk, add proper amount of pure water, salt, a small amount of soybean flour and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2 Cut ginger and bell pepper into shreds. Chop garlic into garlic grains
- 3 In a hot pot, add cold oil, pepper and garlic. When 180-210 centigrade, put the meat in the pot, quickly slip the meat away, put a small amount of bean flakes, turn the fire and stir-fry.
- 4 Put ginger and green pepper in the bean flaps after the fragrance comes out. Stir-fry, if not salty enough, add salt at this time. Add monosodium glutamate chicken extract to the pan and serve.