Compared with stems, celery leaves have more nutritional value: Nutritionists have tested 13 nutrient components of celery stems and leaves, and found that 10 of the nutrient components of celery leaves exceed stems. The contents of carotene, vitamin C, vitamin B1, protein and calcium in celery leaves were 88 times as much as those in stems, 13 times as much as those in stems, 17 times as much as those in stems, 11 times as much as those in stems, and twice as much as those in stems. Celery contains a volatile aromatic oil, which emits a special fragrance and promotes appetite. It is this special fragrance that many children do not like, and the more fragrant celery leaves, how to let family accept it? Today, Huaer will share with you a winning recipe, so that nutritious ingredients to make delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Celery leaf Appropriate amount
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Leftover rice Most bowls
- 1 First you have to have a bowl of leftover rice.
- 2 Wash and drain celery leaves and cut into thin shreds.
- 3 In a clean bowl, add leftover rice and 3 eggs.
- 4 Stir well, then add celery leaf filaments, regardless of how hard the rice remains, you add eggs, its easy to stir.
- 5 Finally add half a spoon of salt.
- 6 Sit on the hot cake pan, turn on the top and bottom of the fire, set in the egg cake, pancake, after preheating, pour into the egg and rice paste, spread out flat with a spoon.
- 7 Its golden on both sides in about five minutes. Take out the slices and taste really good!
- 8 Look, you have a good appetite.