French Yogurt Cake (from Baking: From My Home To Yours) Note: The following quantities are suitable for an 8 X4 inch (1.5 pounds) toast mold or a 9 inch cake mold. I made two mini-toast molds (0.5 pounds each) in 23 quantities.
Food Material List
- 1 Medium powder 1 cup, 130g
- 2 Baking powder 2 spoons
- 3 salt A handful
- 4 almond powder 12 cups (12 medium flour if not)
- 5 sugar 1 cups
- 6 Natural yoghurt 12 cups
- 7 Vanilla essence 1 spoon
- 8 Odorless oil 12 cups
- 9 egg 3
- 10 Lemon dander 1
- 1 Medium flour, almond powder (if used), baking powder, salt, mix evenly
- 2 Grab the sugar and lemon peel together by hand until the sugar is wet and tastes good. Add yoghurt, eggs, vanilla extract and mix well.
- 3 Add 1 dry powder to mix evenly, add oil to cut and mix evenly. In this step, it can be poured into the greased mould, but it can also play freely, adding other materials. I added kiwifruit crumbs to one mini-model and poppy seeds to the other. It can add other spices, dried fruits and fruits.
- 4 Preheat 350F (175C) oven until toothpick is inserted into batter and taken out. If its an 8X4-inch toast model, its about 50 to 55 minutes. My mini-model lasts 20 to 25 minutes, and my 9-inch cake model lasts 35 to 40 minutes.
- 5 Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Remove the mold (its easy to take off with a knife around the mold). Continue to cool on the grill.