The remaining 50g butter cheese is not enough to make cakes or pies, just ready-made tart skin, try to make a cheese tart, taste good!
Food Material List
- 1 Egg tart skin 7
- 2 milk 60g
- 3 Unsalted butter 30g
- 4 Yolk 1
- 5 Powdered sugar 10g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 10g
- 7 Cream cheese 50g
- 1 Whisk cream cheese with sugar powder in hot water
- 2 Stir in egg yolk
- 3 Mix well, sift in starch and stir into batter.
- 4 Mix the batter evenly and sift it again so that the tart will be more delicate.
- 5 Pour the batter into the egg tart skin and pour 70% to the top.
- 6 Bake in a preheated 200-degree oven for 30 minutes. After 10 minutes, lower the oven temperature to about 175 degrees.
- 7 If you want a nice burnt color on the surface of the tart, place the baking tray on top of the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- 8 Out of the oven!