Food Material List
- 1 Cheese Appropriate amount
- 2 sweet potato 625g
- 3 Sugar 50g
- 4 butter 62.5g
- 1 Wash the sweet potatoes, wrap them in a fresh-keeping film and put them in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.
- 2 Remove the sweet potatoes, remove the skin, and press the sweet potatoes into mashed potatoes.
- 3 Put the butter, sugar and cheese in the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- 4 Put the mashed potatoes in the egg tart moulds and sprinkle the mashed potatoes with cheese.
- 5 Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degrees on the middle floor.