Thank you for the beans, thank you for the baggage! This is a simple and delicious food. Compared with other methods, this baking method is unique, fragrant, crisp and resilient. The fragrance of Badgeford Masurilla cheese mixed with Italian Xiangzao is super and super.~~~
Food Material List
- 1 prawn 6 only
- 2 Oregano Few
- 3 Masurilla cheese Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare prawns and cheese
- 2 Wash prawns, cut off feet and place them on the board. Gently cut the back of prawns with a knife.
- 3 Remove shrimp thread with toothpick
- 4 Then tap the shrimp gently with the back of the knife
- 5 Place in a bowl and marinate for 15 minutes with a little salt, cooking wine and black pepper.
- 6 Put the water in the baking tray and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- 7 Put it into the middle and lower layers of the preheated oven: bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
- 8 Melt the cheese and sprinkle it with Italian vanilla.
- 9 Continue to bake in oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 10 Take out and eat while hot