Food Material List
- 1 Dark chocolate 50g
- 2 Baking powder 18 spoons
- 3 Cocoa powder 5g
- 4 Low powder 45g
- 5 milk 10g
- 6 Egg 1
- 7 sugar 35g
- 8 butter 50g
- 9 Cream cheese 125g
- 10 corn starch 5g
- 11 Fresh cream 75g
- 12 Egg Half
- 13 sugar 30g
- 1 Melt chocolate in water and set aside.
- 2 Beat butter with sugar.
- 3 Add the beaten eggs separately.
- 4 Add milk and beat well.
- 5 Add melted dark chocolate and mix well.
- 6 sift in starch, bake powder and cocoa powder.
- 7 Place the chocolate paste on the bottom of the 6-inch round die and smooth it.
- 8 Soften the cream cheese and mix well with sugar. Add half of the eggs and continue to mix well.
- 9 Add in fresh cream and mix well.
- 10 Sift in cornstarch and mix well.
- 11 The prepared cheese paste is poured over the chocolate paste.
- 12 Set aside a spoonful of cheese paste in advance and mix it with chocolate sauce. Squeeze it onto the surface with a mounted bag and scratch the lines with a sharp knife.
- 13 The oven is preheated at 150 degrees and baked for about four or five centimeters.
This cake is best served after a period of refrigeration.