Food Material List
- 1 Cherry
- 2 Peach gum
- 3 Soapcorn
- 4 Tremella
- 1 Take a proper amount of peach gum, foam until no hard core, remove excess impurities on peach gum for reserve.
- 2 Take a proper amount of saponin cornstarch and foam it into a pickle shape. Change the water in the middle.
- 3 Wash the tremella with a foam.
- 4 Foamed Tremella fuciformis root removed, cut into small pieces.
- 5 Put Tremella fragments into a pressure cooker, and saponin rice into the cooker.
- 6 Add peach gum into the pot and add some water.
- 7 Put in a chunk of ice sugar.
- 8 Cover the lid of the pot and boil over high heat. Boil the back cover pressure valve and boil over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 9 Boiled saponin, cornstarch gum and Tremella fuciformis soup can be boiled for three or five minutes with appropriate amount of cherries.
- 10 It can be refrigerated and eaten in summer.