The popular red velvet cake arouses the interest of many food lovers. This is a very simple recipe, which adds some red yeast powder to the basic Qifeng. It is very suitable for novice production. With the big cherries in season, the taste is also very good! ____________ Bake at 140 degrees for 90 minutes, using a 6-inch circular die to
Food Material List
- 1 Yolk 3
- 2 Sugar 18g
- 3 Corn oil 30g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 45g
- 5 Monascus powder 4G
- 6 milk 24g
- 7 egg white 3
- 8 Lemon juice 3G
- 9 Sugar 36g
- 10 Unsalted butter 300g
- 11 Sugar 30g
- 12 Cherry Some
- 13 Monascus powder 2G
- 1 Mix 3 egg yolks with 18 grams of sugar and 30 grams of corn oil.
- 2 Sift in 45 grams of low gluten flour and 4 grams of Monascus powder and stir slightly.
- 3 Mix it into this state. Add 24 grams of milk and mix it evenly. Set aside.
- 4 Squeeze lemon juice into the egg white and add sugar three times to stiff foam. (I accidentally played a little too much for fear that I would not succeed in baking without sending it in place.)
- 5 Put a third of the beaten butter into the batter and stir it evenly. Then pour the batter into the egg white twice and stir it evenly.
- 6 Pour into 6 inch round mould and bake in preheated oven at 140 degrees for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- 7 When the cake is baked, it is completely cooled and cut into three pieces.
- 8 Take a layer, fill it with butter, and spread some fresh cherries that have been removed. Place another layer of cake slices and repeat the previous step.
- 9 Spread the last layer of cake slices, fill with butter flowers, sprinkle red koji powder in the middle, and adorn the surroundings with fresh big cherries.