Food Material List
- 1 Chinese chestnut About 200 g
- 2 Chicken middle wing 5
- 3 Chicken Wing Tip 7
- 1 Rinse the tips of wings; cut the wings in half; add salt and wine to marinate for half an hour; < br /> < br /> < br />
- 2 Garlic slices; Ginger slices;
- 3 Blanch chestnuts in boiling water and rinse them.
- 4 In a hot oil pan, stir-fry ginger slices and garlic slices, then pour in chicken wings and stir-fry slightly.
- 5 Small pot with a little base oil, add chestnuts and fried chicken wings;
- 6 Add 1 spoon of ingredients, 1/2 spoon of sugar, a little chicken essence, and a little water.
- 7 Cover and cook for 30-40 minutes. Sprinkle some coriander or scallions.~~