In winter, we make delicious dumplings by ourselves, add fire water chestnut and black fungus to the meat filling, and add homemade ketchup, which will make the taste more special.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 250g
- 2 warm water 130ml
- 3 Chicken breast 200g
- 4 Water chestnut 8
- 5 Carrot Half root
- 6 Fungus 5-6 flower
- 1 Pour 130ML warm water into 250 grams of flour, knead into a dough, cover with fresh-keeping film, and wake up for 30 minutes.
- 2 Cut water chestnut peeled into small dices, chicken breast into small dices, carrot mud, foaming fungus into the end;
- 3 Add an egg to increase the consistency of the filling.
- 4 Add onion and ginger water to remove the fishy smell, (slice onion and ginger and soak in water for 10 minutes, that is, onion and ginger water);
- 5 After mixing the filling in step 4, add 1 teaspoon salt to season.
- 6 Put the tomatoes in boiled water for 2 – 3 minutes and remove the skin.
- 7 In a small pot, add cooking oil, stir-fry the chopped tomatoes into sauce, and season with a little salt.
- 8 Cut the waking dough into small dosage and prepare to roll dumpling skins.
- 9 Roll the dough counter-clockwise with the left hand, and roll the dough round flat with the rolling pin with the right hand.
- 10 Place the prepared filling in the center of the rolled dumpling skin.
- 11 Fold the dumpling skins in half, then knead them, and then make the dumplings.
- 12 Boil the water and cook the dumplings in the pot until they float.