Citronella encyclopedia: mainly produced in India and Sri Lanka, because of its lemon fragrance, also known as lemon citronella. It not only has ornamental value, greening, fragrant home, because it contains citral, has the effect of disinfection, sterilization and treatment of neuralgia, muscle pain, so citronella is known as “pain killer”. Drinking tea with it can improve digestive function, achieve the function of strengthening stomach and eliminating fat, alleviate muscle and bone pain, abdominal colic or spasm, and deal with digestive problems. It can also treat diarrhea, cold, fever, headache and other discomforts. In addition, for women also have diuretic, prevent anemia and moisturize the skin and other effects, is an indispensable good vanilla for womens beauty. The side effect of citronella is that it is not suitable for pregnant women because of its strong fragrance.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 250g
- 2 salt 3G
- 3 Egg 2
- 4 Clean water Appropriate amount
- 5 chicken 200g
- 6 Mushrooms 6 flower
- 7 Citronella 15g
- 1 First knead the noodles, mix the materials in material A, and knead into a smooth dough.
- 2 Roll the dough into thin pieces in the way you like.
- 3 Cut noodles with a press or knife.
- 4 Cook in a pan.
- 5 Take out the spare.
- 6 Lentinus edodes are softened with warm water.
- 7 Take out, squeeze dry water, cut into small particles.
- 8 Wash the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
- 9 Add salt, pepper and cooking oil and mix well. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- 10 Wash citronella and cut it into small pieces.
- 11 Heat the oil in a hot pan and pour it into citronella.
- 12 Slowly soak the fragrance in the middle of the fire, then add the mushroom granules.
- 13 Stir-fry well and add the cured chicken.
- 14 Stir-fry until the chicken is discolored. Add a little cooking wine.
- 15 Stir-fry quickly and evenly. Add a little soy sauce.
- 16 Stir-fry for a few times. Add Xiaoxugao soup or clear water.
- 17 Cook until the juice is thick, then add a little cooking oil.
- 18 Stir-fry evenly and then shovel up.