Food Material List
- 1 Potato
- 2 onion
- 3 Chicken breast
- 4 Refined salt
- 5 Pepper and pepper powder
- 6 Cumin
- 1 First cut chicken breast into 0.5 cm slices, then add refined salt, pepper and pepper powder, appropriate amount of honey, oyster oil, cumin powder marinated for 20 minutes. Of course, you can just use pure salt.
- 2 After the chicken is marinated, wrap the chicken with a layer of eggs, and then wrap it with a layer of bran. Deep fry. Small and medium fires can be blasted to yellowish on both sides.
- 3 Then make curry potatoes. This can be done first. Potatoes and onions can also be added carrots, cut into small pieces, boiled in a pot for 10 to 15 minutes, until a little soft, starting with a big fire, boiling water then turning to medium heat, then turning off the fire and putting curry on. Let curry melt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4 Cut the chicken chops into small pieces, and add a spoonful of curry potatoes. Its really good.