Today, I went to the supermarket to buy food just as the salesman had fresh pepper, and then I had the impulse to make chicken with pepper.
Food Material List
- 1 green pepper 150g
- 2 Yellow pepper (Lantern pepper) 150g
- 3 Drumsticks 3
- 4 Sichuan Pepper 20g
- 5 Carrot 50g
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, chicken leg, green pepper (originally also used lantern pepper, but the last home bought two long so use them), yellow pepper (lantern pepper), carrot
- 2 Chicken leg peeled, boned and diced, then added wine, pepper powder, salt and starch (keep meat tender) marinated for 15 minutes, pepper diced, carrot diced.
- 3 Add a little more oil to the pan, heat 80% and pour it into the marinated diced chicken. Rapidly stir-fry the diced chicken over high heat. About two-and-a-half of the oil in the pan and set aside for serving.
- 4 After the chicken is out of the pot, stir-fry the bell pepper and carrot, add a little oil in the pot until 70% hot, add a few peppers to simmer the fragrance, then stir-fry the carrot for one minute, add the bell pepper, stir-fry the raw, add a small amount of vinegar (to keep the crisp taste of the dish), five spices powder, and a proper amount of salt to stir-fry evenly.
- 5 Stir-fry the diced chicken before pouring in, then add a few drops of raw soybean sauce, pour a spoon of water and starch before leaving the pot, and stir for a few times before serving.