Zaizai likes salad dishes. I cook them one by one these days. This pickled pepper and chicken claw looks very foreign. In fact, its really simple to make. Its very prestigious for the guests to serve up a plate.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken feet 500g
- 1 Wash the chickens feet, cut off the nails and split them in two.
- 2 Wash away the blood
- 3 Star anise, cinnamon, pepper, ginger slices, spicy leaves, salt and dried red pepper are put into water.
- 4 Put the treated chicken feet in and boil the water for 7 or 8 minutes.
- 5 Remove the cooked chicken feet and wash the grease in cold water.
- 6 Wash it with cold boiling water.
- 7 Pour the pickled pepper and water into the fresh-keeping box
- 8 Put the chicken feet in the fridge and refrigerate them for one night.