I have always liked to eat color pepper, more precisely, it should be attracted by its colorful color. Coloured pepper, also known as persimmon pepper, is the general name of peppers of different colors. Many people prefer to eat color pepper, especially children prefer the red, red, green and green color. In fact, color pepper is a kind of food with rich nutrition. It contains rich vitamin C and vitamin K. It is said that the vitamin content ranks first among vegetables. It not only has beautiful fruits, thick, sweet and crisp skin, but also improves food quality. Desire, help digestion, relieve pressure; at the same time, it can prevent cancer and reduce fat and weight. Most of the time, we will use raw food, boiling, salad and other cooking methods to maintain the color of color pepper and lock vitamins, but occasionally it will be used for stir-frying, of course, we should pay attention to the use of low oil temperature, fast cooking stir-frying method, so that in a few minutes, you can enjoy healthy and delicious dishes. Like todays “Chicken Shredded Pepper”. Summer is hot and hot. To stay away from the kitchen, of course, it needs to be simple and fast, and the colorful color of color peppers can arouse peoples appetite, while chicken can supplement the energy consumed in hot summer. Let this fast-fried dish open your appetite.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken Breast 1 pieces
- 2 Red and yellow pepper One each
- 1 Prepare raw materials;
- 2 Add proper amount of salt, starch and cooking wine to the shredded chicken, stir and marinate it evenly.
- 3 Add a small amount of oil and stir evenly.
- 4 In a hot pot, add proper amount of oil and stir-fry chicken shreds in advance.
- 5 Stir-fry until the chicken shreds discolor.
- 6 Add red and yellow pepper shreds.
- 7 Stir-fry for a few times and season with salt.
- 8 Finally, stir-fry the scallions before boiling.