I have to say its a black dog with a very big belly.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings 7
- 2 Curry cubes 3 pieces
- 3 Carrot 1 roots
- 4 Greens A handful of
- 5 coconut cream powder Two scoops
- 1 Chicken wings are thawed in the refrigeration room in advance. After boiling the water in the pot, fry the chicken wings in the boiling water. After a few minutes, the surface color turns white, and the chicken wings can be put aside.
- 2 Boil a bowl of boiling water and melt curry pieces in boiling water.
- 3 Heat the oil in the pan, stir-fry the garlic, then throw the chicken wings in, stir-fry for a moment, and pour in the melted curry water. If the water has not passed the chicken wings, add some fresh water.
- 4 Take a small bowl of boiling water and melt the coconut milk powder. After boiling the water in the pot, pour the coconut milk water into it, and then throw it into the sliced carrots.
- 5 Boil over high heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Remember to pour the vegetables in before you leave the pot.