Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings
- 2 Potato Slice
- 1 Cut the whole wing into three or four segments, using the middle of the wing can also be used. Find a clean basin or bowl and spread the chicken wings with chopped ginger and onions. Sprinkle a handful of salt and a small amount of liquor and submerge for an hour.
- 2 Take a pan and place the drowned chicken wings evenly in the pan without a drop of oil. Place the skinned side on the bottom of the pan and fry the chicken wings slowly with a small fire. First fry one side and then fry the other side.
- 3 Remove the fried chicken wings and cook the potato chips over low heat with the remaining oil in the pan.
- 4 Pan-fried potatoes are served, and then fry in a small heat with less oil. Stir-fry red oil with Pixian bean paste. Stir-fry with scallion, ginger, garlic, dried pepper, pepper and pepper. Stir-fry chicken-wing potatoes. If the salt is not enough, add some salt to flavor.
- 5 Finally, sesame seeds and coriander can be sprinkled to increase the flavor. Delicious out of the pot! Its so proud to make such a big plate of delicious food by myself!