This is my own private dish. The taste is light and refreshing, and children like it too. It can help mothers solve their childrens worries about not eating vegetables.
Food Material List
- 1 Sauteed Green Beans Follow suit
- 2 Garlic powder Follow suit
- 3 Oyster sauce Appropriate amount
- 4 Tomatoes Half a piece
- 5 Ketchup Appropriate amount
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 White granulated sugar Appropriate amount
- 8 Sweet green pepper Half a piece
- 9 Persimmon pepper Half a piece
- 10 Sesame oil Appropriate amount
- 11 Olive oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Rinse the tomatoes and dice them.
- 2 Blanch persimmon pepper and green pepper, dice them and remove seeds.
- 3 Cut garlic into garlic powder. The quantity can be controlled according to your taste. The finer the garlic powder, the better the taste.
- 4 Remove the head, tail and tendon of the kidney beans and choose an inch length by hand.
- 5 Start the pot, boil the water, put the kidney beans in, boil for ten minutes, and be sure to cook.
- 6 After boiling, add tomatoes, garlic powder, green pepper, sugar, salt, oyster sauce, tomato sauce (if not acidic), a little soy sauce and vinegar, mix them in the refrigerator, stir and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7 Then you can take it out and load it. Does it look delicious?