The main point of this dish is to make chili sauce with red sauce. Douchi and meat collide very well. According to personal preferences, chili can be added or reduced appropriately.
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 250g
- 2 Star anise 2
- 3 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 shredded ginger Appropriate amount
- 5 Raw smoking and old smoking Appropriate amount
- 6 Cayenne pepper 20g
- 7 Original Douchi 40g
- 8 garlic 10g
- 9 ginger 3G
- 10 Sesame 5g
- 11 Corn oil 100ml
- 12 salt 2G
- 1 Material for preparing chili sauce: chili noodles, raw soybean sauce, ginger, garlic, cooked sesame
- 2 Cut soybean sauce, ginger and garlic
- 3 Place chili noodles, mashed beans, garlic, ginger and ripe sesame in a bowl.
- 4 Hot pot, hot oil, spilled in the bowl, fragrance floating out!
- 5 Perfect with spicy sauce. Soybean sauce tastes salty enough without salt.
- 6 Put a little oil in the pan (the pork I bought is lean and the oil is slightly more), add ginger, anise and pepper, stir-fry until fragrant, and then remove it.
- 7 Stir-fry minced meat until discolored
- 8 After the meat is discolored, add raw and old sauces, a third of the sauce just made, a little salt, and stir-fry for 5-10 minutes to taste.
- 9 The finished product is out of the pot.
- 10 Coupled with homemade Mei Mei Dai Lotus Leaf Cake
- 11 The remaining two-thirds of chilli sauce can be bottled, mixed noodles and stir-fried vegetables, which can be kept for a long time. I dont know how long it will last. I finished it long before it went bad.