Food Material List
- 1 Leek
- 2 Shrimp
- 3 Chinese Cabbage
- 1 Leaves of Chinese cabbage can be torn by hand or cut into slices with a knife.
- 2 Chives cut into growing sections, leek as far as possible do not use the tail leaf, the tail leaf mature faster, easy to collapse in the pot, chives contain unique sulfides, easy to volatilize beneficial nutrients when heated, so fried chives must be fast fried!
- 3 Wash fresh shrimp and remove shrimp thread.
- 4 Wash and slice onions, ginger and garlic, set aside.
- 5 Put a little oil in the pot, stir-fry cabbage first, must fry with a big fire, the big fire is easy to steam, do not fry too long, smell the smell of dry fragrance, slightly collapsed rice seedlings can come out of the pot, and then fry with shrimp.
- 6 Put a little oil in the pan, pour shrimp into it, stir-fry over high heat, then stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic, and put a little cooking wine to remove the fishy smell.
- 7 Stir-fry shrimps and add fresh soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, continue to stir-fry, and finally add leek, stir-fry for 10 seconds or so, the process of stir-frying leek should not be too long, such as too long stir-fry leek in the unique sulfide can help absorb vitamin C and vitamin B function is no longer oh!
- 8 Chinese cabbage and leek are rich in crude fibers, which can not only moisten the intestine and promote detoxification, but also stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis, promote stool excretion and help digestion. It has a good effect on the prevention of intestinal cancer. Start with a healthy diet if you want to be in good health.