Fish-flavored pork shredded, the scholar really dare not talk nonsense. If you go to consult Chengdu Master and take care of this famous dish, you must seize you and make a long vow in the first half of the day. Its status as a river and lake is unshakable. Its traditional blood, flowing thoughts. A thousand Sichuan families have a thousand fish-flavored pork shreds. People would like to follow the most authentic recipe, but they did not expect to cook a hundred flavors of the world. It can be a grandchilds memory of his grandmother, or a little daughters concern for his father. And what kind of little happiness would the fragrance of fish flying outside the small two windows be? Eat your lips and teeth, and taste your heart. The magic of delicacies is that when you touch the other side of your mind, it can be sublimated into all tastes. Dont try to grasp the margin of food. The traditional dishes we ate in those years.
Food Material List
- 1 Fresh pork fillet 200g
- 2 Lettuce 1 small root
- 3 Carrot 2 small roots
- 4 Auricularia auricula 3-5 big flowers
- 1 Before writing the procedure, please read the following tips carefully. Choose fresh lean meat (with a little bit of fat edge better, produce a bit of pig oil and see personal preference). Wash the meat and cut it into uniform thin slices, then into uniform filaments.
- 2 Cut the shredded meat in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of raw powder and 1 teaspoon of raw smoke.
- 3 Stir well with chopsticks to melt the raw meal and mix the shredded meat evenly.
- 4 Dispose the ingredients and wash the pickled red pepper, garlic and ginger for later use.
- 5 Cut garlic and ginger into small pieces and serve in a bowl. Cut the pickled red pepper and soybean paste into small pieces and fill the bowl together. Cut the scallions into small pieces and fill the bowl separately. Spare. [Important hints: red pepper, bean flaps, ginger and garlic are necessary conditions for fish flavor, which should not be omitted]
- 6 Lettuce and carrot are peeled first, then washed.
- 7 Then cut lettuce and carrot into uniform filaments, and put them together for reserve.
- 8 Wash the surface impurities of Auricularia auricula with water.
- 9 Then cut the black fungus into uniform filaments and set aside.
- 10 Prepare sweet and sour juice. In an empty bowl, add 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp raw powder and 1 tbsp sugar. Stir well and set aside. Be sure to prepare it beforehand so as not to be in a hurry when stir-frying. [Important hint: Sugar and vinegar juice is also a necessary condition for fish flavor, which should not be omitted]
- 11 Start cooking. A clean empty pan is heated over a large fire. Just as the pan is about to smoke, pour in about half a bowl of cold oil. When oil is slightly overwhelming, turn to a small fire and pour in shredded meat.
- 12 Let the shredded pork lie down in the oil pan for a while until the surface of the shredded pork is mature and stable when heated.
- 13 Stir-fry gently with a spatula to protect the surface of the shredded meat and make the shredded meat as tender as possible.
- 14 When the shredded meat is about to break, shovel the shredded meat to the side of the pot with a spatula. Leave as much empty oil as possible and turn it into a fire. First, pour in the ginger and garlic grains and soak in the oil and explode for a while. Add the bean paste and pickled red pepper and crack them together for a while.
- 15 Then start to stir-fry quickly, let the meat and bean sauce mix evenly.
- 16 After mixing evenly, quickly add lettuce, carrot and black fungus and stir-fry evenly.
- 17 About two minutes later, the shredded carrots and lettuce were broken, and the prepared sweet and vinegar juice was poured along the edge of the pot.
- 18 Soon the sweet and vinegar juice will boil and produce the sauce. At this time, stir-fry the sauce and vegetables evenly, then turn off the fire, come out of the pot and get it done!
- 19 Attractive close-ups, fish fragrance, rich flavor, bright red oil from bean and pickled red pepper, sugar and vinegar create a unique taste, slightly sour and sweet, slightly spicy and salty, stimulate saliva secretion. Especially children are easy to accept. The authentic classic Sichuan cuisine is indispensable at home. Hold your mouth water, its important to grab a bowl of rice quickly! ____________