Especially like to eat thread powder, but the restaurant thread powder is not my taste, so buy from their own. Failure n back, every time feel that the noodles are particularly difficult to cook, until one day after the unexpected soak in water, only to find that it is so good to cook, and then explore the perfect sauce.~~
Food Material List
- 1 minced pork
- 2 onion Appropriate amount
- 3 tomato Half
- 4 Thread powder
- 1 First, Ill pickle pig meat. Im a pig meat stuffing, about 50 grams. Place a spoon full of cooking wine, a spoon of soup, half a spoon of soy sauce, a little salt. Mix well.
- 2 When pickling pork, cut onions and tomatoes into small grains.
It would be better if tomatoes could be crushed with a blender. Im just saying it casually.
- 3 When the noodles are soaked, boil for 15 minutes. To put salt, it is said that it can cook faster, just put it. Do not drink boiled noodles soup
- 4 After a big hot pot, turn to a small fry, you can add some oil and then fry or not. First, pour the minced meat into the soup, stir-fry and stir-fry.
- 5 Add some soy sauce, onion, stir-fry and stir-fry.
- 6 Okay, then tomatoes, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry, stir-fry.
- 7 Pour in tomato sauce! I poured about four spoonfuls of tomato sauce per person. (If you shake your hands with more soy sauce and salt or something, put an extra spoonful of tomato sauce to balance the taste.)
- 8 Then I add two spoons of water and half a spoon of chicken essence, stir well and turn off the fire. Dont put it in, put it in the pot first.
- 9 Cook the noodles well and drain them. Put them in the pot as I pictured.
- 10 Add olive oil and stir-fry over medium heat
- 11 Stir-fry well, lets bring it out!
- 12 ??? It looks delicious, doesnt it? In fact, its so delicious.~