Electric rice cooker for lazy people
Food Material List
- 1 Tubular bone 2 roots
- 2 Chinese yam 1 roots
- 3 Corn 2
- 1 Rinse the tub bones and cook in cold water. Add ginger wine to remove the fishy and bloody water.
- 2 Pour out the water and rinse the tubular bones.
- 3 Peel yam and cut it into hobs. Soak it in saline water for later use.
- 4 Wash the corn and cut it into small pieces.
- 5 Put the tubular bone, yam and corn together in the rice cooker, add ginger wine, mix it into the meat stall and start cooking.
- 6 When the rice cooker is finished, let off the gas and add wolfberry and scallion to braise for a while.
- 7 Add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste.
Yam is easy to blacken. After peeling and slicing, soak it in salt water