This biscuit has a crisp taste and a strong flavor of milk and chocolate fills the mouth. And nutrition and health, will be loved by children, the operation is very simple, may as well try it!
Food Material List
- 1 butter 75g
- 2 Low gluten powder 20g
- 1 1. Divide the softened butter and sugar together.
- 2 2. Create a little fold with an egg beater.
- 3 3. Sift in low gluten powder and milk powder and mix evenly.
- 4 4. Divide into two dough of equal size
- 5 5. One of them is kneaded with cocoa powder until even.
- 6 6. Roll the dough apart and press them together.
- 7 7. Cut 4 sides flat with a knife and roll them up in a rectangular shape.
- 8 8. Refrigerate for about an hour
- 9 9. Cut about 5 mm thin slices and place the baking pan.
- 10 10. Preheat oven 165 degrees, bake for 15 minutes or so, the surface can be slightly colored.