No oven can make delicious Brownie cakes. The palate is soft, well-moisturized, and the rich chocolate flavor spreads through the tip of the tongue.
Food Material List
- 1 Pure milk 60g
- 2 Dark chocolate 25g
- 3 Unsalted Butter 20g
- 4 Brown sugar 20g
- 5 Cocoa powder 15g
- 6 High powder 25g
- 7 Baking soda 1ML (about 1g)
- 8 Walnuts 15g
- 9 Coconut for decoration Appropriate amount
- 1 Material preparation. (Mix high flour and baking soda in the same container evenly)
- 2 In a special microwave container, add pure milk, dark chocolate, salt-free butter, brown sugar and cocoa powder. Stir well with a spoon.
- 3 The containers need not be covered. Put them into the microwave oven of the United States. Choose microwave power P50 for 1 minute to heat them.
- 4 Remove and stir evenly with a spoon. There are still a few particles in the chocolate that have not melted, which will not affect the next operation.
- 5 Sift in flour and baking soda.
- 6 Mix with a spoon until dry. Put in the walnuts and mix into chocolate brownie batter.
- 7 Divide the batter into two parts and put it in a microwave mug.
- 8 The containers need not be covered. Put them into the microwave oven of the United States. Choose microwave power P80 for 1 minute to heat them.
- 9 Take it out and decorate it with coconut, then enjoy it when its cooler.
- 10 Finished product drawings.
- 11 Finished product drawings.
- 12 Finished product drawings.