Food Material List
- 1 butter 100g
- 2 White granulated sugar 50g
- 3 Yolk 3
- 4 Low-gluten flour 160g
- 5 Unsalted butter 100ml
- 6 Chocolates 50g
- 1 After softening butter, cut into pieces and mix with sugar to form a velvet.
- 2 Add egg yolk in turn and stir well.
- 3 Add sifted starch and baking powder and mix well.
- 4 Gradually add light cream and stir well.
- 5 Add chocolate melted in water and stir well.
- 6 Put it in a preheated oven and heat it at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
It is also feasible to fish quickly without an egg white separator: (1) It is slightly bitter, and chocolate and sugar can be added or subtracted as appropriate.