Food Material List
- 1 Qifeng Cake 8 inches 1
- 2 Margarine 250g
- 3 Chocolate bars 150g
- 4 Unsalted butter 150g
- 1 Two slices of Qifeng cake with butter in the middle
- 2 Pack butter in a mounted bag and cut large mouthfuls.
- 3 In order to be even, I used this method, all around it.
- 4 After smoothing the spatula, move it to the baking net with the spatula, and place a basin under it. The technology is limited, so that we can start with it.
- 5 Chocolate melts in water
- 6 Heating in a light cream pan
- 7 Mix together, mix evenly and delicately.
- 8 Cool down a little. Its warm.
- 9 Fall down in the middle, slowly, until the cake is completely covered, slightly solidified, from the grill to the turntable with a spatula, left-handed support at the bottom.
- 10 Pack three roses, forgive my bad technique. As for leaves, chocolate melts. Just notice that chocolate melts. Pour a little on the opposite side of the leaves, and then smooth them down. Thicker. Take the leaves off when its cold.
- 11 Decorate the bottom with a mounted beak
- 12 Sprinkle some chocolate beads, OK