Tomorrow on Valentines Day, I wont make any crafty chocolate snacks, and I dont want to be rude. Then I found this soft chocolate snack in my book. After roasting to half-cooked, it has a taste similar to Ganashi, but the chocolate content is very high, and the taste of the whole product is very chocolate. Xiao Pangzhuan has tried it and passed the grade.
Food Material List
- 1 Chocolate bars (55%) 60g
- 2 Unsalted Butter 35g
- 3 Eggs (room temperature) 60g
- 4 White granulated sugar 35g
- 5 Cocoa powder 15g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 10g
- 7 Sugar powder for decoration Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, weigh the chocolate and chop it. The size of the egg is 60G.
- 2 Melt chocolate and butter in water at about 40 C. Stir well and set aside.
- 3 Stir the eggs and sugar in water at 40-50 C until the egg paste bubbles and takes out.
- 4 Whip until the liquid becomes thicker and heavier. Preheat oven at 185 C.
- 5 Add the chocolate solution in Step 2 and stir slightly. Add the sifted cocoa powder and starch. Mix well. Cup cake mould, can hold 4 copies
- 6 Bake at 180 for 10 minutes. Remove from half-cooked and cool to decorate sugar powder.