Food Material List
- 1 65% dark chocolate (the higher the recommended content, the better) 120g
- 2 butter 100g
- 3 Low powder 30g
- 4 Egg Two
- 5 Yolk One
- 6 Granulated sugar 60g
- 7 Icing Few. To embellish.
- 1 Melt butter and chocolate in water. Spare.
- 2 Egg. Yolk. Stir in sugar until froth. Add sifted flour.
- 3 Pour the egg mixture into the chocolate butter mixture. Stir up and down evenly. Pour into the silica gel mould.
- 4 Store in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Preheat up and down at 180 degrees. Roast for 10 minutes, then turn 200 degrees and bake for another two minutes.
- 5 Demoulding after cooling. Sift a little icing to finish.
Silica gel moulds for this time. Personally, I think its better to use paper cup to melt the pulp. The cooling demoulding time of the silica gel mould is also eliminated.