This chocolate mousse is a formula of rice sprouts based on various recipes on the Internet and combined with their own experience in operation. In addition, the square mousse mould used for rice bud is not very large, which is about the size of a six-inch mould. Moreover, the rice bud cuts the cake thinly. If the cake is slightly thick by simply cutting two pieces across, the mousse stuffing will not be enough. Friends should pay attention to the problem of moulds when operating.
Food Material List
- 1 Yolk 60g
- 2 protein 150g
- 3 Whole egg One
- 4 Lemon juice 40ml
- 5 Cocoa powder 30g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 65g
- 7 corn starch 8g
- 8 Unsalted butter 250ml
- 9 Dark chocolate 90g
- 10 Gelatin 10g
- 11 Pure milk 100ml
- 12 Cocoa powder 20g
- 13 Lemon juice Few
- 1 First, make a cockleberry cake base: mix the yolk well
- 2 Add lemon juice, salad oil and a little salt. Add twice sifted cocoa powder and mix well.
- 3 3. Screen in starch again.
- 4 Stir evenly in an irregular way (be careful not to circle), and the cocoa yolk paste is ready.
- 5 Add 90 grams of sugar three times and beat until rigid foam; then preheat the oven at 150 degrees.
- 6 1/3 of the protein paste is poured into the cocoa egg yolk paste and stirred up and down like stir-fried vegetables.
- 7 Pour the batter into the remaining protein, mix well and then pour it into the mould. The middle layer of the oven is baked at 150 degrees for 30 minutes and 170 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, the batter will be discharged immediately and cooled for 30 minutes.
- 8 The roasted cocoa Chiffon is cut according to the size of the mousse. It is cut into two pieces crosswise. First, lay one piece to the bottom.
- 9 Beat the light butter until it is distributed six times and put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 10 Mix milk, lemon juice, fish gum powder and cocoa powder sifted twice evenly. Heat it to 80 degrees over low heat and cool it for later use.
- 11 Dissolve dark chocolate in water and press it into chocolate pulp with fork.
- 12 Mix the milk fish gum powder solution with chocolate solution and mix well. Cool until hands are not hot.
- 13 Mix with whipped cream.
- 14 Stir well and chocolate mousse filling is ready.
- 15 Pour half of the mousse into the mousse mould, lay another layer of cake, then pour the remaining mousse filling into the refrigerator and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Adding cocoa powder to the mousse filling can make the mousse filling more rich in flavor