Eggplant is rich in vitamin P, which is often said to be a phytochemical. It can enhance vascular elasticity and help vitamin C reduce oxidation. So eggplant is a very good food material. These nutrients are high in eggplant skin, especially purple eggplant. So its better to wash eggplant skin carefully and eat it together when eating eggplant. Eggplant also has the function of anti-cancer and anti-cancer, so we should often eat eggplant when many friends eat it with more oil, which is equivalent to a little nutrient intake, but also intake too much fat and todays steamed eggplant oil is very little, even without oil, steamed soft with chopped pepper, mixing a good taste in order to be more delicious. After steaming, I made a sauce so that it tasted better, was nutritious and healthy. I steamed this dish with my beautiful steamed baby faster and cleaner than the ordinary steamer.
Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant Two
- 1 Prepare raw materials.
- 2 Eggplant slices.
- 3 Place the eggplant in the sizes and evenly pour in the chopped pepper.
- 4 Open the kettle of the beautiful steam stove, open the lid, add pure water, cover the lid and install it.
- 5 Set the time
- 6 After steaming, put eggplant in the steam stove
- 7 Close the door and steam for about 20 minutes.
- 8 Cut ginger and scallion into thin slices.
- 9 Pour a little fragrant oil into the pot, stir-fry the shredded onions and ginger, pour the soup steamed from the steamed eggplant plate, add a little sauce and balsamic vinegar, and make the juice.
- 10 Sprinkle with seasoning sauce.
- 11 Finished product drawings.