Food Material List
- 1 butter 70g
- 2 Powdered sugar 50g
- 3 egg white 2
- 4 Low powder 20g
- 5 Coconut meat powder 100g
- 1 It is important that butter be softened to paste at room temperature and crushed easily with a manual egg beater.
- 2 Add sugar powder to softened butter and mix well in a manual beater.
- 3 Two egg whites are added to the butter twice, mixing well each time with another one, and scraping in the butter from the basin wall to mix well.
- 4 Sift the starch into the coconut, mix it with chopsticks, then add the butter paste, mix it with the manual egg beater until the coconut is invisible, and scrape the paste in the basin wall.
- 5 Mixed crisp batter covered with fresh-keeping film for 30 minutes, so that coconut fully absorb butter.
- 6 Preheat oven 150 degrees, at least 10 minutes.
- 7 The oven is preheated and the crisps are shaped at the same time. I use Mickey biscuit film, oil paper to spread the table, small spoon to take appropriate amount of batter into the mould, and press it flat. The thickness is 2mm, so dont be too thick, a plate of 20 pieces, and then move it into the baking pan. It is inconvenient to put oil paper on the baking tray directly.
- 8 The oven burns 150 degrees above and below, the middle and lower layers, 15 minutes, and the surface is golden.