My son loved chicken wings very much. He just bought several boxes of coconut milk. He needed all the ingredients. He made this coconut curry chicken wings with strong flavor.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken middle wing 14 (smaller)
- 2 Oil curry Appropriate amount
- 3 coconut milk 200ML
- 4 Thai coconut powder A bag
- 5 salt Few
- 6 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 7 ginger Few
- 8 Green onion Few
- 9 Cooking wine Few
- 10 Clean water Appropriate amount
- 1 Clean the chicken wings, then draw two or three knives on the front and one knife on the middle of the opposite. This will be more delicious, and those who dont like it can omit this step.
- 2 Put a little oil in the pan, then add onion, ginger and chicken wings in turn, stir-fry until the muscle is slightly white and add cooking wine.
- 3 Stir in curry, coconut milk, coconut powder and water. Clear water without chicken wings, and finally add a proper amount of sugar, which helps to collect juice. Stir well with a spatula, cover the lid of the pan, open the fire, add salt and continue to cook when half of the juice is received.
- 4 The sauce is almost ready. Lets start the pot. A dish of coconut-scented chicken curry wings is ready. My son ate six at once, and even said it was delicious.