As a companion gift, this biscuit is very good. It combines beauty and taste. Several points need to be emphasized: 1. Butter needs to be softened thoroughly before it can start to pass, and finally it is easy to squeeze. 2. Sugar powder is not recommended to be replaced, nor is it recommended to use self-grinding sugar powder, which is the key to keep the pattern clear. 3. The jam is recommended to be extremely thick. The jam with grains should be placed directly in the middle with a spoon.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 75g
- 2 starch 25g
- 3 butter 75g
- 4 Powdered sugar 30g
- 5 Coconut meat powder 20g
- 6 Whole egg juice 20g
- 1 Prepare materials, soften butter ahead of time, and mix starch evenly.
- 2 The softened butter is poured into all the sugar powder, and the egg beater is stirred without electricity to prevent the sugar powder from flying.
- 3 Butter whisks until light, fluffy and bulky
- 4 Blend the whole egg liquid in succession, and add another time after each beating.
- 5 Sift in flour and mix well. Pour in coconut and mix well.
- 6 The mounted flower mouth is put into the mounted flower bag. I use a three-energy medium-sized 18-tooth flower mouth.
- 7 Fill in a well-blended batter
- 8 Vertical extrusion floret
- 9 In the middle of the flower, spoon the jam (jam should be thick, just put a small piece of fruit in the middle with the grains). The lesson of blood: jam is too rare to flow out, and the florets will “vomit”.
- 10 The oven is well preheated, 190 degrees high and low, middle, about 15 minutes. Bake in your own oven as appropriate. Bake well and put in a cold bag. Its crisp.~