This is a recipe I love very much. Its delicious and easy to make. As long as you pay attention to the temperature, not the bottom, almost zero difficulty. Make a box and put it in the refrigerator. Its good for snacks.
Food Material List
- 1 milk 220g
- 2 Unsalted butter 80g
- 3 Condensed milk 30g
- 4 corn starch 30g
- 5 custard powder 5g
- 1 Prepare a sealed box. There should be no water in the container. Spread a layer of coconut on the bottom evenly.
- 2 Mix 70 g milk, cornstarch and cheese powder in a bowl and set aside.
- 3 The remaining 150 grams of milk, add light cream and condensed milk into the milk pan, boil over low heat, stirring while boiling until the condensed milk melts.
- 4 Immediately after boiling, the mixture of step 2 is slowly poured into the boiled milk while stirring rapidly. (Water starch should be stirred well again before it is used, so it is easy to precipitate.)
- 5 At this time, the liquid in the milk pot will gradually become viscous. At this time, keep stirring to prevent sticky pot. Turn off the fire immediately when it is about to solidify.
- 6 Quickly pour it into the container with coconut and try to pour it evenly. This square is not easy to smooth.
- 7 Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until condensation. (No lid can be used with fresh-keeping film)
- 8 The frozen milk is taken out from the refrigerator, covered with a fresh-keeping film, sprinkled with a layer of coconut, gently shaking the container, the frozen milk is loose, demoulding is very convenient. It is upside down on the fresh-keeping film covered with coconut.
- 9 Cut into pieces and let each piece of milk jelly be covered with coconut.