Food Material List
- 1 coconut milk 60g
- 2 Gilletin Tablets 2 tablets
- 3 milk 100g
- 4 Unsalted butter 100g
- 1 Gilletin soaks in water
- 2 Coconut milk, light cream, milk and sugar are put together in a milk pot and boiled slightly over a low heat. Turn off the heat and add the slices of Gilletin. Stir until they are completely melted.
- 3 A fresh-keeping film is placed in the fresh-keeping box, which is convenient for demoulding at the right time. The solution is poured into the fresh-keeping box, which can be refrigerated after cooling.
- 4 After a few hours, you can strip and cut into the size you like, roll down the coconut shreds and dip them in the coconut shreds for OK.
A very simple and convenient dessert, unfortunately, it will melt slowly after it is taken out, so when it is not refrigerated, eat it as early as possible!