It is suggested that novice bakers who want to think of baking sea should not touch the oven first, and make several desserts through refrigeration and freezing to increase their skills and experience, and more importantly, to increase their confidence. This milk jelly is a good step to success.
Food Material List
- 1 milk 240ml
- 2 Unsalted butter 100g
- 3 Cupuliferoipollenites 40g
- 4 sugar 25g
- 5 Coconut meat powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Mix 80 ml milk with chestnut powder and mix well.
- 2 Find a flat-bottomed glass container with a thin layer of coconut sprinkled underneath.
- 3 Combine 160ml milk with light cream and sugar and bring to a boil.
- 4 As soon as it is boiled, add the milk mixture of chestnut powder, which is stirred evenly. After a while, there will be sediment which needs to be stirred evenly before pouring in.
- 5 Pour it in and turn off immediately. Stir it with a scraper until it looks smooth. (Please ignore the color difference when shooting)
- 6 Immediately pour the coconut into the container with the coconut paved, scrape the surface, sprinkle the coconut and compact it. Refrigerate overnight.
- 7 Spread a baking paper on the table and pour out the frozen milk.
- 8 Cut it into small squares with a knife, then gently brush off the extra coconut with a rubber brush.