Food Material List
- 1 butter 45g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 3 Cocoa powder 10g
- 4 Instant Coffee 15g
- 5 Egg Wash 20g
- 6 sugar 25g
- 1 Butter softened at room temperature and beaten in a sugar beater
- 2 Add egg juice and mix well.
- 3 Sift in coffee, flour and cocoa powder. Mix well
- 4 Knead into dough
- 5 Take about 3G dough and knead it into an oval shape.
- 6 Press a knife in the middle with a scraper to make it look like coffee beans.
- 7 Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and bake for 15 minutes. The coffee beans are roasted.