When I first stepped into the baking line, I practiced cake rolls very hard. My family has a special fondness for cake rolls. The lightness and softness of the cake, jam and butter added to the moist feeling of the cake, and a gentle bite of the mixture of cake and filling made the taste buds irresistible. I still remember my persistence in making cake rolls. I practiced making five pieces a day. In about 18 minutes, I could mix all the ingredients into the oven. I learned the tricks of cake rolls one time after another. Coffee cream cake roll combines the aroma of coffee and the sweetness of butter. The skin of coffee cake roll baked in the new oven is tender and smooth, without cracking at all. In a leisurely afternoon, a cup of rose tea, a plate of fruit and a cake roll, the day is so pleasant!
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4 only
- 2 Berry sugar 60g
- 3 Corn oil 40ml
- 4 Instant coffee powder 1 pouch
- 5 milk 30ml
- 6 hot water 30ml
- 7 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 1 Preparations: Egg yolk and egg white are separated, coffee powder is flushed with hot water, low gluten flour is sifted twice for use.
- 2 Egg whites are whipped with an egg beater.
- 3 Fifty grams of fine granulated sugar were added to the egg white three times, and the egg white was whipped to a cusp state, which was called protein cream.
- 4 Whisk egg yolk with 10 grams of granulated sugar until foaming.
- 5 Add coffee solution, milk and corn oil and mix well.
- 6 Sift in low gluten flour and mix well.
- 7 This is coffee egg yolk paste.
- 8 Add the egg yolk paste into the egg yolk paste three times and mix it into coffee cake paste.
- 9 Pour the coffee cake paste into a square baking pan of 28*28CM. Flatten the surface and shake the bubbles slightly.
- 10 Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 11 Leave the baking tray immediately after baking, place it on the grid for a while, then tear off the baking paper, cover the torn oil paper back on the cake body, and cool it. When cooling the cake, whisk the fresh cream with 12 grams of granulated sugar, roll up the light cream and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour, then cut it into pieces.
- 12 Finished products.
- 13 Finished products.