Food Material List
- 1 Fresh Cucumber 1-2 roots
- 1 Choose two cucumbers with a slightly longer straight shape and wash them for later use.
- 2 After removing each end, place the chopsticks on both sides close to the bottom of the cucumber.
- 3 The inclined knife is evenly cut into thin sheets connected at the bottom.
- 4 Cut one side and reverse it. Repeat step three.
- 5 Cucumbers are cut and placed in a fresh-keeping box. Add a little ginger, white vinegar, salt and sugar and pour in a spoonful of water.
- 6 Cover the box and shake it gently and put it in the refrigerator for a while.
- 7 The sauce was prepared by mixing raw extract, aged vinegar/white vinegar, a little salt and sugar, red pepper ring, garlic powder, red oil and fragrant oil in a bowl.
- 8 The pickled cucumber is taken out and put into the dish. The juice is poured and a little sesame is sprinkled on it.