Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings
- 1 Wash chicken wings, cut several knives to taste, add salt and monosodium glutamate to marinate, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Cut the scallions and ginger well.
- 3 Put some oil in the pan, add onion and ginger, stir-fry the fragrance, add a little soybean sauce and stir-fry. Pour in chicken wings and stir until golden on both sides.
- 4 Add water, do not submerge the chicken wings, and add a little color. Slow simmer over low heat.
- 5 When the water is about to dry, pour in Coke, with no chicken wings as the criterion. At this time, salt can be added according to the taste. If the ingredients are not enough to cover up the smell of chicken wings, a little chicken essence can be added.
- 6 Stew slowly over low heat until the soup is sticky, cease fire, and serve.