This dish is seasonal.
Food Material List
- 1 Cut beans 250g
- 2 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the beans, boil them in a milk pot, pour them in, cook them and drain them.
- 2 Cut two slices of ginger (slices of ginger) into shreds. Shredding garlic and shredding hot peppers.
- 3 Then put the dried cooked beans in a pot. Sprinkle a little sugar, ginger and garlic on the top of the soybeans and sprinkle with red vinegar.
- 4 Heat and oil the pan, stir-fry the dried chili pepper (not good to stir-fry) and pour it directly on the soybeans with shredded ginger and shredded garlic (be sure to pick it up directly from the oven).
- 5 Now mix it up and put it on the plate and its OK.