Small cup cakes, can be made into a variety of flavors – one mouthful, afternoon tea to one, its almost beautiful to turn to
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low powder 85g
- 3 milk 30g
- 4 Corn oil 30g
- 5 White granulated sugar 1 80g
- 6 Unsalted butter 100g
- 7 White granulated sugar 2 10g
- 1 Three eggs, add sugar 1, whisk
- 2 Whole egg beating is more difficult than protein beating. When the egg beater is lifted, the dripping egg liquid will not disappear immediately.
- 3 Add starch, milk powder and mix well.
- 4 Add milk and corn oil in turn and mix well.
- 5 Pour in a paper cup, 6-7 points full, shake, blow out the bubbles.
- 6 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, cool off after baking.
- 7 Whisk light butter with sugar 2 until light butter stops flowing.
- 8 Light butter is packed in a mounting bag, squeezed on the cake, decorated with fruit, and a few more silver beans.
- 9 It can make many kinds of flavors – cherry, blueberry, mocha, mango, chocolate sauce, Oreo, strawberry ~