Food Material List
- 1 Bullfrog 2
- 2 Color pepper 1
- 3 onion 1
- 1 If you dont like the taste of pepper, you can filter it out.
- 2 Stir-fry garlic and ginger over high heat. Add bell pepper and onion. Stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
- 3 Continue to put bullfrogs in the fire, stir-fry for a while, add a spoonful of cooking wine and cover the pan for a few seconds.
- 4 Add two spoonfuls of sugar, salt and simmer for five minutes.
- 5 Because onions leak out, no water is added.
- 6 Sprinkle shallots and leave the pan.