All kinds of meat are usually hot dishes, but at this time, even veteran “carnivores” will feel tired and disliked. And today Fionas Kitchen brings you this white meat for drying. Its a classic dish in cold meat. Red sauce sauce made by boiling various spices is matched with white and tender pork with refreshing cucumber. No irritating heat, no greasy appetite. The way of cold dish must be in your bosom! Come and try it!
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 350g
- 2 cucumber 1 roots
- 1 Add salt and 3 slices of ginger to the cold water pot and boil over high heat for 20 minutes until the meat is thoroughly pricked with chopsticks. Cool and set aside.
- 2 Put together a large bowl of straw, anise, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger slices, fragrant leaves and chili noodles.
- 3 Put oil in the pan and let the pan smoke slightly over medium heat. Turn off the heat and cool for 1 minute. Use a small spoon to add the oil in the pot several times into the seasoning bowl to make the red oil for reserve.
- 4 Pour soy sauce into the pot. Add the leaves, fruits, anise and brown sugar and mix evenly. Bring the sauce to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat to make soy sauce for reserve.
- 5 Mash the garlic.
- 6 The soy sauce was mixed with red oil, chicken essence and garlic paste to make dipping juice evenly.
- 7 Cucumber is cut into strips.
- 8 Cut the pork into strips equal to cucumber slices, set the plate and dip in the juice.