In hot summer, do not want to be “edified” by kitchen fumes, but also want to eat delicious? This salad hand-torn chicken must be your best choice! Sour, hot, fresh, fragrant, numb, slightly sweet taste, as the next meal is quite good yo~
Food Material List
- 1 Red-feathered Chicken Half a
- 1 Prepare ingredients.
- 2 Put half of the chicken in a bowl (without cutting it), and rub it with rice wine.
- 3 After removing the fishy smell with cooking wine, put the chicken into the pot, add onion and ginger, add water without chicken, and boil for 30 minutes. Cool the cooked chicken and tear it into easy-to-enter sizes by hand.
- 4 Cut scallions into scallions, pat garlic into pieces, cut garlic into minced garlic, and cut coriander into small pieces for reserve. Pour cooked white sesame seeds, chili powder and pepper powder into a bowl and stir in hot oil. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Finally, add onions.
- 5 Pour the sauce into the chicken, stir well, put the coriander and garlic.
- 6 Sour, hot, fresh, fragrant, numb, slightly sweet taste, as the next meal is quite good yo~