Chinese cabbage is rich in crude fibers, which can not only moisten the intestine, promote detoxification, but also stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis and help digest (digest food). It has a good effect on the prevention of intestinal cancer. In autumn and winter, the air is very dry, and the cold wind does great harm to human skin. Chinese cabbage is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, eat more Chinese cabbage, can play a very good skin care and beauty effect. This dish is easy to make and tastes hot and sour.
Food Material List
- 1 Tender cabbage Half a piece
- 2 Coriander Appropriate amount
- 3 Millet pepper or red pepper. Appropriate amount
- 4 salt Appropriate amount
- 5 Vinegar Appropriate amount
- 6 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 7 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 8 Chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 1 Chinese cabbage should be tender, with the first half, clean and dry, cut into thin shreds, coriander and millet pepper cut well in reserve. (Ordinary red pepper can be used for fear of spicy pepper or not, but spicy food is addictive.)
- 2 Put salt, soy sauce, chicken essence, vinegar, sugar in turn. Dont stir first.
- 3 I forgot to take a picture when I put a little oil in the pot, stir-fry the chilli and pour the fragrance on the cut cabbage.
- 4 Stir well and add the coriander while its hot to serve.